Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas!!

i dunno y i'm so excited.. i dun even hv any plan for tml yet (dun think i'm getting any)... haha... sien la, everyone oso got plan d... oh, this beautiful season is making me sad... hey, u guys with plan, appreciate those ppl u r going out wif.. haha.. gosh!!! i sound like i hv no fren...


Practically, me fren are all too bz, n i am abandoned.. wat to do... life's like tat... sob sob.. oh man, xmas is supposed to be happy... n yet... my xmas wish-- pls send me sum1 to be with tml.. pls pls pls... evangeline... haha (from princess n frog)..

i shall wish even harder... pls pls pls.... pls pls pls.... give me a happy xmas... hehe... tat will do...

enjoy everyone!!!

2 CoMMenTs:

Melting Ice Cream said...

dun worry.. i won't be going anywhere also.. hahah

waterleo0731 said...

hey, shud let me kno earlier... swt.. =.=