Sunday, February 28, 2010

lost

i dunn wat i want to pursue now.. yesterday went to ucsi with py, botak n hx. was exposed to pharmacy, i suddenly wonder, is this what i want? Hearing what i might be learning in four years, i felt extreme boredom and uncertain for my future, thanks to hx... kept putting off my flame for pharmacy.. but i oso wonder, if i really want pharmacy...


now, i lost n confused with the sequence of courses and uni's i put in ipta application..

oh no... i am so lost!!!

ppl around advised to go overseas... but i dun even know where to start.. how i wish, everything is all done for me and i just need to walk the path.. but, things are not like tat, i need to make my own decision, which i am affraid it might not be the right one for me..

T.T lost..

1 CoMMenTs:

Violet said...

i'm always around if u need me...
U boleh de!
All d best and good luck to u...^v^