Friday, February 15, 2008

a day out- tequiero yo!!

day after valentine's day, 5 of us supposed to go out, yet, amanda din show up. i showed up late tat day. becoz of teahcers, erm.. quite fed up actually.. my first round there, soong take leave, cheng busy, n scolded me for going to her so late- as if i wanted to, ppl working le.. btw, she straightened her hair.. imagine (i din give comment-dun accuse me for anything). not only so, i wanted pn rubiah to certified n sign the recoomendation letter, yet everyone said, she is on a long vacation, will be back on 26th, cos her son marrying. wow.. seriously wtf man..

but, i really belif (now) in the thing called law of attraction -let me explain.. our human brain, there's an inner part, well, which control our thoughts, n the msg we deliver.

example, a sad ppl, her thoughts, negative, she will give a sad signal to others, ppl will feel that she is dull , n will they like her???

answer-no..

so, i was so mad when i came back home after the first trip to school, then i reahced home, my mom corrected my thoughts. so, i dun blame those teachers anymore, i tried to stay as positive minded i could. guess wat, my second trip(on the same day) to school, pn rubiah's juz in the office, to sign sum letter before her long vacation.. my god, straight away, i asked her to sign n certified sum things.. n mission accomplished

so- conclusion- positive minded is always inportant!!!!

den, i arrvied at 12 sth reaching 1, the show we're suppoesed to watch, will be starting at 1.10.. so, i din get to eat at kim gary.. sob sob.. i have craved for it so long.. yet.. F...

nvm, n comment for kungfu dunk, the movie i watched- not bad.. i nvr expected it to be that gud.. illogical though.. but, seriously not bad. me n violet said, erm.. beta than CJ7 in a way la.. not overall..

n hor.. hehe, i hv precious n exclusive news wei!! wahaha.. violet got admirer!! n she really becum more feminine alredy,. while saying this, i'm feeling very sorry n regret for myself. cos i hv cut my hair until damn short. well, more masculine for me.. swt.. now i cant even tat shirt i juz bought. n audrey, still a losser.. wat a losser (i'm saying myself as well)

then, we took sum photos b4 going back.. kinda stupid.. but, definitely going to be hard to take these type of photos again. so i appreciate them all.. n luv them as well.

4 CoMMenTs:

guin15 said...

looks like u guys have fun.
ha ha doesn't matter lar still will have chance de, thank u for the call.. luv ya =)

Callie Hor said...

lim gy!!!. long time din c u d eh. wei, got follow my tips or not? dun forget me next time. lol

waterleo0731 said...

are you kar lai wei?
y two of your blogs oso no post 1?
update me la wei

Callie Hor said...

that blogspot was old one. My blog is http://kayllie-hor.blogdrive.com