Friday, March 14, 2008

how i feel

yup, it has been long
well, first thing first.. i got straight A's, yet, i wasn't quite satisfied. you can say i'm insantiable, cos i'm not.. i juz couldn't believe tat, all my life, i wont win sum ppl.. i juz can accept and comply with it.. ya ya ya.. i heard ppl saying she is out of her mind, very to compare, like to win, thinks all bout winning. Ya, right, as if you dun have a problem. Pls, dun condemn me until that extend. i hv feelings too, okay? you're fine with my results, but i'm not, why should you care, and give comment? Ok, frens, is still frens.. dun cross oer tat border. sumtimes, i dun feel like talking to you all.. anyone of you. all you know is hurting me.

n, i still wanna say, you have problems too, okay? when we tell you your prob, wat u say? you will only say, "tat's me, i cant change." its a very irresponsible word to use. 1st, you nvr care bout our feelings, 2nd, i really felt angry to hear tat. i dunno la, i nvr can fight win you 1, n you will not listen (maybe you depreciate me, or contempt me-who knows) so i alredy dun feel like talking more to you. you like to be like tat, is your option, since you have been living like tat since dunno when.n i know clearly i hv no right, n no thx, i dun wan it either..

no offence, i'm jus releasing some anger here, juz take it as you nvr seen it if you do/did.

0 CoMMenTs: