Thursday, September 25, 2008

fed up + upset

so angry so angry so angry!!!!!

where got boy like this 1?? okla, a lot of boys are like tat...
(* ahem!!! pls dun misundastan, i'm saying on behalf of a fren of mine)
dunno la, maybe becos i'm a girl i not very sure....

becos to me, tat boys seems to like my fren, but, then now, he told my fren tat he's interested with the girl sitting beside her, n he's not intended to hv any relationship... walao eh....

tat boy ar, even passer by can tell he's staring at my fren all the time...

now he made my fren like him... but...

n i'm very upset... becos i'm such a lousy love consultant... sob sob... i tot he like my fren le, mana tau... haiz... i think i will not going to give any advice on luv already la... haiz..

fed up la... i think hor, i will advise my fren, juz give up la... haiz...

2 of my frens, now, 1 (fail)... so, to "guan si feng" ex, your our last hope... haha.. so dramatic i am...