Friday, September 26, 2008

Soli x 1000

soli soli, to "sum1"... i promise my mouth wont be so big anymore...

i will think b4 i tok..

i always tok b4 i think.. infront of any1, i juz dun tok only..

pls dun angry me...

u hv my word.. i wont do it again.. if i do, i slap myself...

but u ar, oso cannot so ZSQY 1 ma.. if your level of (ZSQY) increase i will "zha" you, cos u all last time always say me when i with killer.. u beta be careful.. wahahaha..

5L, can undastan??

check out 5 L blog la

3 CoMMenTs:

Anonymous said...

ei
my hv to admit
i memang zsqy
wahahaha
but anyway i will not b as serious as u
at least i will not leave my fren in petaling street alone loh~
jk jk~dun angry ah~

go 5L n see
reply my comment

waterleo0731 said...

eleh... when u 'XX', we c how... amanda 2day already complain u very ZSQY le...

guin15 said...

not ZSQY..
oh u r screwin the whole things man
okay now she'll angry me d