Thursday, September 18, 2008

secret

oh, from yy lings blog... i found out a pic... hmmm... let's check out 1st, but i cant see the writing in the photo..

(yy ling, i'm not a stalker.. pls dun block me...)
i introduce.. from left, is a very pretty gal in my class, xin fei., then yy ling, very cute girl. ok, stop introducing here, n let's tok bout sth else.. hehe..
i tell u a secret regarding this photo---zi ping (the only boy in this pic) quite leng cai wei... in this pic la.. (or is it becoz my eyes got prob)... wahaha...ok, i dun mean anything, pls pls pls dun start another rumour about this.. i hv more than enough already...i just wanna share this...
wahaa.... ah wei i kno u sure agree with me (evil me), erm lao pos, if u disagree with me, juz bear with it la.. i kno u all sure "zat" me again next time.... =.=

so no life i am.... blog about sum other ppl's pic...

2 CoMMenTs:

guin15 said...

can't see clearly la.(photo)
LAO PO stop saying u no life okay, we r not your life meh(WAH SO COLD)
luv ya!!!!!!!!!!

ahwei said...

sweat betul~
the zi peng photo attract ppl for u~
wahahahha
anyway, is good to kap zai
learn more from me lah~


(y only google blogger can leave comment~ change ur setting lah)